Monday, September 14, 2009

His sweetheart : Nikon D90 DSLR Camera

Last thursday George finally purchased his very 1st DSLR camera, after itchy for one year!! He really can "tahan" yea.. lolz.. Definitely I support him for his decision as he loves photography and it's good that he can shoot nice photo for me to post to my blog !!! wahaha ...

Deng deng deng ... Here it is ..

Photobucket

He bought Nikkor AF-S DX VR 18-200mm F3.5-5.6G lens as well ..

Photobucket

The next day he can't wait to try it out.. we went random shooting at the pool side of our apartment ..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Passed right for first timer ? Gambateh my dear!

10 comments:

fufu said...

i would give 70% :) and you totally look cute XD

Anne Saw said...

hey fufu .. thanks for your 70%.. so tat marks is for me or for george? lolz

Roger said...

Wow, you have the looks of a model.

Brian said...

Anne: 70% for him, 100% for her. haha.. There come my free lunch, right? I miss my model who is now in Europe..

Anne Saw said...

Hey Roger.. Thanks for compliment :)

Brian.. juz fly to europe to catch your model.. free lunch is sap sap sui.. :p

Ben said...

Hi Anne

Congrat to you & your hubby & welcome to the DSLR club !

Looking forward for more charming photos on your blog lol ;)

Julz said...

he tahan only 1 yr? means he really cannot tahan la.. hahaha.. i tahan'ed for 6 yrs ok.. since the 300D era... hahahaha.

so? when new lens coming? let those prime lens la... can snap nicer portrait of u. huhuhuhu

Anonymous said...

Good Day!!! anne-powered.blogspot.com is one of the most outstanding informational websites of its kind. I enjoy reading it every day. I will be back.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

great post thanks

Blog Widget by LinkWithin