Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Shoe's Design Enhancement!!

People who know me will know that I’m a shoes’ lover. Sometime I will just buy shoes for no reason, and keep it in rack then never wear it for years.

Last week while I shopping at Sg Wang, I suddenly recall one of my high heel that I bought from Nine West last year. I keep thinking of the shoes, and suddenly I got an idea to enhance its look.

The shoes’ design is very simple, and, too simple. I then went into a fashion accessories shop, and start looking at those I could use for my DIY project. Lastly and luckily, I found one pair of brooch, which is simple, nice and cheap!! One for RM3.90, total is only RM7.80.

Immediately I took out the shoes when I reached home, and started my project.
This is how the shoes look like before my enhancement.

After I put on the brooch, it looks more elegant now.

Thinking to wear this shoe to match my white color dinner dress, I should add some white color on it too…. I look around in my room, and I got the lace which I bought to decorate my room during my wedding day in year 2007.

OK, so I use it to tie a ribbon on the side of the shoes. It looks nice also.

So, this is the result of my DIY project!!

4 comments:

andychin said...

Jimmy Choo wannabe? ;p

Great makeover thou :)

Anne Saw said...

Thanks.. :)

Julz said...

how innovative of that. lol

Shelyn said...

So that can match the white dinner dress also... so smart.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin