Wednesday, April 15, 2009

"Surprise" Birthday Celebration at Terazo, Bali

The dinner of Day 3 was the surprise birthday celebration for my husband. I had planned that before come to Bali. I do research on web for restaurant with nice food and nice ambience nearby Ubud.

After a few search I found this website: http://www.baligoodfood.com/. It got 5 restaurants under this group. After browse through I chose Terazo Restaurant, which I found it with nice ambience and good review from Trip Advisor too. Without second thought, I email them to make reservation, and make a special request to have Tiramisu + candle as my hubby birthday cake.

When we reached the restaurant, I felt quite satisfied because the restaurant is really nice decorated, just exactly the same as I saw from their website. They arranged us to have the upstairs seats because I request to have more privacy. The waitress is friendly as well, and had a great patient to guide us through food ordering.

While waiting for the food to be served, we took a few photos around the restaurant.




After a while, the food served. This is part of the foods we ordered, which I have forgotten their name and price:


After we finished our food, I hinted the waitress it’s time to serve dessert. Without long wait, all the waiter and waitress started to sing birthday song from downstairs while serving Tiramisu. They sing also the Indonesian birthday song.



My husband felt really surprise and kept laughing. He happily accepts our blessing and blow off the candle. He thanks me for arranged a surprise celebration for him and made it a memorable birthday for him.

By the time we leave, I show my husband a note on the whiteboard next to the washroom. He didn’t realized it while he went washroom with me, neither my sis-in-law.

Thanks to Terazo to make this surprise a real surprise!!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin