Friday, May 15, 2009

Continued.. Rooms Type of Austin Hill Golf Resort


Shelyn asked me few days ago “Why Super suite is cheaper?”, after she check out my recommendation on Austin Hill Golf Resort.

Quickly I browse through the website of this resort:

http://www.austinhillsgolf.com/accommodation.html

*Fantastic* website, it shows only few photos for the rooms, without relate to photo to the room type. Attached also the table of room charge, again, without put in description what is Suite 1, what is Suite 3, why is it call Super suite. I start to understand why Shelyn asked me that question.

I remember I got a brochure for this resort, which is much more details than the website. Went home and search around … Luckily found it..

Okay.. the different between Suite 3 and Super Suite is: Suite 3 is make up of 1 master room attached with Jacuzzi + 2 Small rooms + Living Hall but Super Suite is just 2 master room attached with Jacuzzi + Living Hall , so it’s RM50 cheaper than the Suite 3..So Shelyn, does this answered your question? LOL..

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin