Monday, May 18, 2009

SS20 Fish Head Noodle & Cendol Lunch


I like to eat fish head noodle very much, but what bothering me is the hassle to pick out all the fish bones while eating. If you have the same consideration as me, you’ll like this fish head noodle shop at Damansara Kim.

This stall provides more choices: Soong Fish Head, Fish Slice and Fish Paste. I always choose Fried Fish Slice Lai Fun, to avoid the hassle of picking out fish bones. Their soup is so tasty and it’s nice to eat with the “Q Q” Lai Fun. If you are on diet, you can choose to have Fish head + Spinach soup, I think this is why I always see lot of office ladies having lunch there.



Other than fish head noodle, another attraction to me will be cendol.

The cendol is smooth and I like the gula melaka so much!! The amount of santan is enough for me, to cover the sweetness of Gula Melaka, but have to admit it's not so healthy..

SS20 Fish head noodle is located at Medan Selera MBPJ Damansara Kim, it’s operate from 10am to 4pm. Try it out and hope you’ll like it too.

5 comments:

Hannah said...

wow, cool blog! I like it! That must be really cool to live where you do! Nice blog!

~Hannah

Anne Saw said...

Hey Hannah, nice meeting you here and thanks for your compliment!!

I browse through your blog as well.. and nice seeing all the cuties chic.. Where do your farm located?

Ben said...

Waah the cendol is pretty generous given... must be very nice!

fufu said...

wow...fish head noodle... i had one at kuchai lama road...winsoon restaurant!! wow....i love it!! wanna try this fish head noodle!! bring me there pls!

Anne Saw said...

Yea.. Ben.. the cendol is very nice!!! i can finish it within a minute, :)

Fufu, tell me the address, i want to try out Winsoon as well..

U give me a treat then i'll bring you :P

Blog Widget by LinkWithin