Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Give my Kitchen your best rating at www.IKEA.com.my

Today, I proudly present you my little messy kitchen... Teng teng teng deng..


Why I'm showing you this? Because I got no choice, need your kind vote for my entry to the Ikea "Go Clean Your Room" Contest..

IKEA Go Clean Your Room Contest: Anne's Kitchen



This is really a good chance for me to makeover my pity tiny and messy kitchen!! I just need to send in a photo or a video of the room that i think need to be "clean up", upload the photo or video in the IKEA website and tell everyone why i deserve to win. This will be the Part 1 of the contest...

If I'm lucky enough to outstand as the Top 5 of this Part 1, I will get rewarded RM2000 and entitle to enter the Part 2. I then can use the IKEA vouchers to pick up some IKEA storage solutions, to make over my Kitchen. Again, take some video and photo in the most creative way present it online. The best makeover will win RM5,000 IKEA vouchers!!!
If you are also interested please act fast as the closing date for Part 1 is 17th June 2009. So, those want to vote for me please act fast also!! You can vote as many times as you like!! Thank you!

IKEA Go Clean Your Room Contest: Anne's Kitchen

3 comments:

Ben said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ben said...

Anne,

I become your 115th voter and give you a high 5! Good luck and wish you win RM2K and get an awesome new kitchen ;)

Anne Saw said...

Thanks a lot Ben.. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin